The following terms of service are applicable to all services provided by Technesia.
By using Technesia's services, you (the customer) are agreeing to these terms.
Please read them carefully.
for same-day appointment, please call (267) 293 9597
• You agree that you are the owner or authorized to represent the owner of any equipment you brought in for repair.
• You agree to authorize and grant Technesia full access and full permission to physically access your computer, phone, hard drive, or any other parts and peripherals necessary to complete the service.
• You agree to grant Technesia all login passwords, passcodes, administrator account information, and/or any other necessary information to complete the service.
• Technesia's hours are available by appointment only. Appointments can be made the same day.
• It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your appointment.
• If you are unable to keep an appointment for any reason, please give a minimum two (2) hours notice prior to your appointment time to either cancel or reschedule the appointment.
• Technesia reserves the right to refuse service or charge a $40 no-show / late fee to anyone who arrives more than fifteen (15) minutes late or to anyone who has missed an appointment without prior notice.
• A diagnostic / evaluation fee will be assessed for any items that are either non-repairable or if the service or repair is declined for any reason.
• All service orders are subject to a minimum $40 diagnostic / evaluation fee regardless of the state of repair or outcome of the diagnosis or evaluation.
• If you decide to use Technesia's service, the diagnostic fee is waived.
• Technesia honors the customer's research and self-diagnostic efforts. Technesia will perform the repair based on the customer's self-diagnostic or self-evaluation result, and customer's specific request.
• If you, the customer, brought your own part(s) and component(s) to complete the service or repair, Technesia does not provide any warranty to any part(s) and component(s) that the customer brought to complete the service or repair.
• You, the customer, are agree to pay the full service and part price regardless of the outcome of the repair or if you mis-diagnosed or mis-evaluated the problem.
• Technesia will provide an estimated completion time for your service and will contact you once the service or repair is complete.
• Unforeseen circumstances such as delay by the postal carrier or defective parts and components may have an impact on Technesia's ability to complete the service(s) and repair(s) as provided in the estimate. Technesia is not responsible for any delay in its service completion time due to any cause beyond its control.
• Unless described in No Fix No Fee policy, all service and repair orders are subject to a minimum $40 diagnostic / evaluation fee regardless of the state of repair or outcome of the diagnosis / evaluation.
• Deposit may be required for service(s), including but not limited to: on site service, pick up and delivery, hardware, software, parts, components, or any other purchase(s) required for the service. Deposit must be paid in full prior to the service.
• Payment made by Debit, Credit Card, Check and/or Paypal are subject to 5% (five percent) processing fee.
• You agree to pay all applicable charges and fees related to the applicable service, as well as any taxes or other charges due including payment processing fees, trip charges, set-up fees, etc.
• All the fees, charges, and money owed to Technesia must be paid in full upon completion of services.
• Technesia owns the right to withhold, refuse, cancel, or suspend its service for any unpaid fees and charges.
• Unless stated in writing otherwise, all fees and charges are NON-Refundable.
• Due to the nature of the service, No Fix No Fee policy applies only for Data Recovery and Data Backup services.
• If Technesia is unable to recovery any data, or backup any data, you will not be charged and you don't have to pay anything.
• If you choose not to proceed, decline, or terminate the service for any reason before Technesia has performed or completed the service, a diagnostic / evaluation fee will be applied.
• All of Technesia's repairs are done with the care of the customers experience in mind. Technesia provides thirty (30) days limited labor warranty on most of its services starting from the date of service or repair completion.
• Warranty covers identical issues which were originally performed beginning from the date of original service or repair completion. If the identical issue arise or if the problem is not fully corrected during a repair and if the system exhibits the same identical symptoms as when the system was origilally repaired within the thirty (30) days waranty period, Technesia will promptly resolve the problem and perform the service or repair again at no extra cost.
• If during a warranty repair, additional parts / components are required to complete the repair, you, the customer are responsible for paying for such parts.
• Computer systems, hardware, parts, components, peripheral devices, software and any other tangible components are warranted only by the manufacturer, seller, or publisher of such component and are limited to the terms set forth by said manufacturer, seller, or publisher.
• Technesia's warranty does not cover and shall be void for defects or damages resulting from casualty, accident, transportation, mishandle, misuse or abuse, manufacturer's defect, liquid damage, viruses and spyware re-infection as a result from user behavior such as, including but not limited to installing illegal software, downloading torrent, neglect, alterations, service or repair performed by the customer or other repair service provider other than Technesia, user error, improper installation, operation or maintenance, improper connections with peripherals, or other causes not arising out of defects in materials or workmanship.
• Technesia is not responsible for damage to or loss of any programs, data, or files, or removable storage media, whether it occurs within warranty period or during the repair process.
• If after a repair, the client experiences problems which were not originally disclosed to Technesia prior to the initial repair, the problem is classified as new and unrelated problems. These unrelated problems are not covered by Technesia's warranty.
• Technesia does not warrant that the service provided by Technesia will perform at a particular speed, bandwidth or data rate, or will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure, or free of viruses, or the like.
• You understand service(s) rendered by Technesia may void the manufacturer warranties. Technesia does not assume any liability in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided. Technesia offers no verbal or written warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the success of services rendered.
• Whole unit replacement or refund (wholly or partially) is not an option.
• You, the customer, understand that defective computers can come from any manufacturer due to their bad design engineering and/or the quality of the materials they use to manufacture the computer.
• Manufacturer's Defects are including but not limited to:
- Apple Macbook Battery
- Apple Macbooks Keyboard
- Apple Macbook Display / Screen.
Affecting 13" and 15" Macbooks from 2016 - 2019 but Apple repair program only covers 13" Macbook from 2016
- HP Spectre 360 Motherboard
• Technesia does not warrant any manufacturer's defect even if Technesia performed any repair or service and the same or other problem arises.
• It is your (the customer's) responsibilty to contact the manufacturer to seek compensation and/or to get replacement from the manufacturer where the customer bought the computers from.
• Regardless of the outcome of the repair or whether any parts and/or service are already paid in full, any items left at Technesia's premises that are not picked up within thirty (30) days of notification will be considered abandoned or unclaimed property.
• Technesia owns the full rights to any abandoned or unclaimed property. Technesia may dispose, sell, or donate any abandoned or unclaimed property at its own discretion.
• To back-up the data, software, information, or other files on your computer, hard drive, phone and/or any other data storage media prior to contacting or allowing Technesia to perform any service or repair.
• To keep all of your software license keys and information.
• To arrive on time for your appointment and give a minimum two (2) hour notice if you are unable to keep an appointment.
• To pay all the charges and fees.
• Test and check your computer, phone, parts, components, accessories, and your belongings to make sure the service is completed and delivered before leaving Technesia's premises. Technesia is not responsible for any damage or missing computer parts, components, accessories, and belongings once you left Technesia's premises.
(A) Any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond its control.
(B) Loss of your data.
(C) If changes in operation procedures or service require modification or alteration of the Customer's equipment rendering prior setting the same obsolete or otherwise affecting its performance. For example if the new operating system is installed, all the settings that you have on the computer will be restored to default.
(D) Direct or indirect liability associated to copyright infringement and/or stolen materials supplied by the customer.
(E) Any loss, disclosure, alteration or corruption of any data, software, information, files, or other media.
(F) Any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages, including without limitation, lost profits or loss of revenue or damage to data arising out of the use, partial use or inability to use the service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, including without limitation, those arising under contract, tort, negligence or strict liability, even if Technesia has been advised of the possibility of such claim or damages, or any claims against You by any other party.
• At its sole discretion, Technesia reserves the right to refuse work that it believes is beyond the scope of its ability or for other good cause.
• As part of the service, Technesia may collect some personal information such as your contact information; including name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address.
• Technesia may ask you to grant the password and any necessary information in order to complete the service. All customer's data, files, and information is held confidential and will not be shared or exposed to any other individual or third party company.
• Technesia will only access and store customer's data and files as needed and only with permission from the customer. Once the service is completed or terminated, Technesia will immediately discard any obtained data, files, and information.
• Any personal information collected by Technesia may be used to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions and will not be shared or exposed to any other individual or third party company.
• Either you, the customer or Technesia may immediately terminate the service upon written, text, or email notice to the other party. Upon notice, all work in progress will be immediately ceased.
• Any charges and fees owed must be paid in full